The NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH Diploma) is the highest level of NEBOSH qualification and along with the International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is recognised worldwide. The NEBOSH Diploma covers health and safety management, hazardous agents, and work equipment safety, and builds on the topics studied in the NEBOSH Certificate courses. It is also recognised as prior learning and therefore allows exemption to part of the MSc courses offered by many UK universities.
After successfully completing the course the delegate will:
• Use GradIOSH designatory letters (after ratification by IOSH)
• Attain CMIOSH-Chartered Status after successful completion of a minimum of 2 years of IPD during which they will develop a skills based portfolio and undertake a professional review interview
• Be able to provide detailed advice for health and safety issues in line with current legislation and HSE guidance
• Be able to assist the organisation in continual health and safety management and control measures
• Have a broad range of detailed knowledge and the application of key health and safety issues
Learners get 5 years access to the NEBOSH Diploma eLearning course as an added extra support with additional study/ exam preparation.
Who is this course for?
The NEBOSH Diploma is designed for individuals who want to progress their career in health and safety and develop more in-depth knowledge and skills aiming to become health and safety professionals.
• Unit ND1 Know- Assignment - workplace-based tasks
• Unit ND2 Do- Scenario based case study
• Unit ND3 D0- Scenario based case study
Exam dates are set by NEBOSH and can be completed in either January or July delegates can register/ defer for any of these dates.
Exam dates are subject to change or cancellation depending on confirmed numbers.
Registration for exams closes 3-weeks prior to the exam date.
Exam fees and admin charges are non-refundable or transferrable within 3 weeks of the exam date.