Through study and workplace application, successful learners will be able to:
- Confidently carry out risk assessments
- Develop and implement a detailed action plan
- Manage and minimise workplace risks
- Support and develop your company’s health and safety culture
You will learn:
- How to effectively manage health and safety
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure if you’ve been successful
- Relevant key international standards
IG1 - The invigilated paper-based exam is being permanently replaced by a new open-book examination (OBE).
We have confirmed the following dates for OBEs in 2021:
- Wednesday 4 August 2021
- Wednesday 6 October 2021
- Wednesday 1 December 2021
Registration for exams closes 3-weeks prior to the exam date.
IG1 £75 NEBOSH fee (no VAT) + £55 admin fee (+VAT)
IG2 £75 NEOSH fee (no VAT) + £25 admin fee (+VAT)
Who is this course for?
Relevant to every workplace, the NEBOSH International General Certificate is ideal for managers, supervisors and anybody with health and safety management responsibilities.