Managing health and safety is about looking after your business, people and reputation.
There is a legal duty to put in place suitable arrangements to manage health and safety in the workplace and this includes assessing the risks, implementing suitable and sufficient control measures, and monitoring those arrangements.
Health and safety duties must be assigned to a competent person. This is someone with the necessary skills, knowledge, and experience to manage health and safety successfully.
As well as the increased risk of accidents, poor health and safety management can lead to substantial business costs including fines, legal costs, lost time, increased insurance costs and reputational damage.
How we can help
At Ligtas, we have a team of health and safety experts who can guide you through the requirements, so that you can feel confident you are doing all you can to help manage the risks in your workplace.
We insist on a high calibre of consultant and only recruit consultants who meet our standard, which is over and above the industry norm. Our consultants also have a common-sense and practical approach that our client’s value.
We provide a range of services that can assist you in meeting your duties and have 30 years of experience in delivering health and safety support to our clients.
Health & Safety Services
The services we provide include:
• Health & Safety Risk Assessments
• Health & Safety Polices
• Health & Safety Procedures
• Health & Safety Audits
• Gap Analysis
• Competent Person Support
• Task-specific Risk Assessments
• Display Screen Equipment Assessments
• COSHH Assessments
• Accident investigations
• Access Audits
• Health & Safety Technical Advice Line.
We carry out many other health and safety services, so contact us for further information.
- By using Ligtas you will be confident that you are using highly skilled and experienced experts.
- Our team will support you at every step and proactively help you manage your risks.
- We can help you reduce accidents and costs associated with poor health and safety management.