Construction sites can be dangerous places. The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) apply to all construction work including new build, refurbishment, demolition, alterations, conversions, repair, and maintenance, regardless of the size and duration of the project.
Your business is required to consider all health and safety risks that could arise during the construction phase of the project. You will need to implement control measures and ensure that the site is safe, and that workers and the public are protected from harm.
How we can help
The Ligtas CDM team of consultants has extensive experience in supporting clients in fulfilling their commitments under these regulations, helping ensure a safe work environment and that all risks are well managed.
We can help identify any hazards early to eliminate and reduce the risks at the planning stage and manage any other potential risk.
Construction Safety Services
The services we provide include:
• Client CDM Adviser
• Principal Designer Adviser
• Contractor Adviser
• Construction Health and Safety Consultancy
• Site Inspections and Audits
- Ligtas offers a range of CDM 2015 services to help ensure you are fully compliant and that your duties are discharged.
- We will work with you on your construction project from beginning to end to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget, safely and in compliance with the requirements of the regulations.
- We’ll provide a dedicated specialist consultant to each of your projects.
- We can work with your design and build teams to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all those involved on your construction project.
- Whether you need advice, support or a complete project management solution, Ligtas’s experienced CDM experts are able to provide the required solutions to help satisfy your construction compliance challenges.