The NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH Diploma) is the highest level of NEBOSH qualification and along with the International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is recognised worldwide. The NEBOSH Diploma covers health and safety management, hazardous agents, and work equipment safety, and builds on the topics studied in the NEBOSH Certificate courses. It is also recognised as prior learning and therefore allows exemption to part of the MSc courses offered by many UK universities.
After successfully completing the course the delegate will:
• Use GradIOSH designatory letters (after ratification by IOSH)
• Attain CMIOSH-Chartered Status after successful completion of a minimum of 2 years of IPD during which they will develop a skills-based portfolio and undertake a professional review interview
• Provide detailed advice for health and safety issues in line with current legislation and HSE guidance
• Assist the organisation in continual health and safety management and control measures
• Have a broad range of detailed knowledge and the application of key health and safety issues
Please note Exam fees are charged in addition to the course fee.
Who is this course for?
The NEBOSH Diploma is designed for individuals who want to progress their career in health and safety and develop more in-depth knowledge and skills aiming to become health and safety practitioners. Delivered over 6 weeks during the course of a year the qualification is assess by 3x 3 hour examinations and a workbased assignment.
• Unit A Managing Health and Safety - 3 hour exam
• Unit B Hazardous Agents in the Workplace - 3 hour exam
• Unit C Workplace and Work Equipment - 3 hour exam
• Unit DNI - Workplace-based assignment of approximately 8000 words
Diploma exam dates are set by NEBOSH and take place each January and July. Your enrolment fee is included in the cost of the course, once you are enrolled with NEBOSH you will be notified of upcoming exam dates via email.
Registration for exams closes 3-weeks prior to the exam date.