The Awareness course will enable learners to:
- Appreciate the importance of first aid at work
- Recognise the legal obligations and minimum provisions with respect to first aid
- Know what to consider in an assessment of first aid needs
- Understand the different roles in first aid at work
- Identify basic steps when responding to an accident, incident or injury
- Take appropriate action in response to accidents and emergencies at work
Who is this course for?
The Ligtas First Aid Awareness course is ideal for anyone with an interest in first aid, including appointed persons and those with health and safety responsibility.
Be aware that this training is for awareness purposes only and is not a First Aid at Work (FAW) training course. It does not give the delegate any qualification in First Aid or Emergency Medical Techniques. Upon completion, learners can download their Ligtas certificate.