After successfully completing the course your staff will be better able to:
• Identify why it is important to work safely
• Identify everyone’s responsibilities in relation to safety, health and wellbeing in the workplace
• Define key terms in safety and health
• Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to control them
• Identify ways safety, health and wellbeing are managed and improved within the workplace
Who is this course for?
This course is for all levels of personnel requiring a grounding in the essentials of health and safety.
On successful completion of a short answer test and hazard spotting assessment delegates will receive an IOSH certificate.