Our IOSH Managing Safely course is designed for team leaders, supervisors and managers of people.
This course aims to provide delegates who are not health and safety professionals but have responsibilities for managing people, with practical, hands-on and jargon-free understanding of their health and safety responsibilities.
Why do team leaders, supervisors and managers of people need to understand their health and safety responsibilities?
Did you know in 2016/17*:
- 1.3 million working people suffered from a work-related illness within the UK
- 137 workers were killed in work
- 609,000 injuries occurred at work
- 70,116 injuries to employees were reported under RIDDOR
- 31.2 million working days were lost due to a work-related illness and workplace injury
- £14.9 billion is the estimated costs of those injuries and ill health from current working conditions (2015/16)
Who is this course for?
Managing Safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, from any organisation, who have to manage risk and resources.