Join Our Mission To Create A Safer World
Are you looking for a career that makes a real difference in people’s lives?
- Look no further than Ligtas, a leading health and safety consultancy on a mission to recruit the best and change the face of health and safety. Everyone deserves to work and live in a safe and healthy environment. We’re committed to making that a reality!
We are looking for dynamic, innovative people to join our team and help us achieve our mission!
- As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, collaborate with like-minded individuals, and make a real difference in the world. So whether you have some experience within health and safety or just starting your career in this field, we want to hear from you.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive, inclusive work environment!
- More than that, we offer the chance to be part of something bigger than yourself: a movement to create a safer, more sustainable world for all. If you’re ready to make a difference and help us change the face of health and safety, apply today and join our mission to create a safer world.
In addition to your salary and benefits, you will have the opportunity for career growth in the field of Health & Safety consultancy!
- We will support you in pursuing professional certification and accreditation in areas such as health & safety, fire safety and water management through recognised bodies, e.g. NEBOSH, IOSH and The Water Management Society.
- You will also benefit from mentorship, coaching, seminars, workshops and other training courses to stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry.
If you’re ready to make a difference and help us change the face of health and safety, apply today and join our mission to create a safer world.
Junior Consultant - Health, Safety and Fire
With over 30 years of experience in the consulting sector, Ligtas are looking to recruit high-calibre team players. Ligtas teams deliver customer focussed audits, risk assessments and general consultancy advice to enable safe environments for our clients across the UK.
- Honest and having strong moral principles.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to increase knowledge and skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative; the role being field based.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to also work as part of a team.
- Capacity for thorough work requiring attention to detail.
- Effective time management and good organisational skills.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to work.
- Good level of IT literacy, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Willingness to travel, including overnight stays when required.
- Holds a full UK driver’s license.
- A qualification of level 3 or above.
- A qualification of level 3 or above in health and safety or fire.
- A qualification of level 3 or above in science.
Note: levels as defined by Gov.UK - https://www.gov.uk/what-different-qualification-levels-mean/list-of-qualification-levels
Salary And Benefits
- Competitive Salary £25,000 to 35,000 per annum (Depending on education level and any experience within the health and safety field.
- Choice of a company car, salary sacrifice scheme or car allowance (£6,000)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent Pension
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Being part of an exciting company
York / Leeds area
You will be based at home with regular travel, including some overnight stays, working closely with other Ligtas team members. You will deliver excellent services to clients across a variety of sectors, including property, manufacturing, retail and banking. You will be client-focused, optimising performance to achieve the best results.
Don’t forget to read about us and our culture - checking to make sure we would be a great fit.
Download the job specification.