Improve productivity, increase profits, enhance corporate reputation and strengthen your brand. Leading from the front with enhanced safety and health practices could be the best investment you make.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at anyone with Leadership Responsibility to ensure they have practical knowledge of health and safety management and provides solutions for sustainable business advantage.
After successfully completing the course the delegate will be better able to:
• Recognise the value of strategic safety and health and its integration into business management systems and performance
• Understand their safety and health responsibilities
• Appreciate the consequences of poor safety and health
• Plan the overall direction for safety and health in their organisation
• Understand the importance of adequately resourcing their health and safety management system
• Know why they should monitor and review health and safety performance
The course is presented in a highly interactive style with open discussions.
• Initial diagnostic questionnaire on your safety and health leadership behaviours
• Personalised report based on responses, including recommendations on actions to take and improvements to make
• Case study review, tailored to needs and industry – how things can go wrong, then ‘getting it right’, including a follow-on scenario based around putting improvements in place using Plan-Do-Check-Act HSMS and integration into business systems
• Assessment is via completion of a personal commitment – a set of actions to take following the recommendations in your report and other learning
Available for in house / on site delivery please contact us for further information and costs
Book Classroom Course
IOSH Leading Safely
Upcoming available dates
Six or more delegates, have you considered in house delivery?