Ligtas Accident and Incident Awareness Course
The Awareness course will enable learners to adopt a systematic approach to determining why an accident/incident has occurred and the steps to be taken to prevent a recurrence.
The Course objectives are to:
- Explain the requirements for accident reporting and investigation including legal obligations
- Utilise evidence gathering techniques
- Apply accident causation principles with emphasis on root cause analysis
- Identify appropriate control measures and actions to prevent accidents from being repeated
- Explain human failures in accident causation
Who is this course for?
The Ligtas Accident and Incident Awareness Course is for everyone and is designed to raise awareness about accident and incident reporting.