The NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety will help learners:
• Understand the main requirements and application of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
• Understand the factors to consider when carrying out a site assessment; identify construction activity hazards, assess the risks and recommend control measures
• Identify the hazards and outline appropriate control measures in the following areas: movement of people and vehicles, manual and mechanical handling, work equipment, electrical, chemical and biological, physical and psychological, working at height, excavation work and confined spaces and demolition
• Successfully carry out a safety inspection of a construction workplace identifying hazards, recommending control measures and preparing a management report
The Construction Certificate comprises three units:
• NGC1: Management of Health and Safety (Unit1of the NGC)
• NCC1: Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
• NCC2: Construction Health and Safety Practical.
Week 1 26-31 October Week 2 November 30- 4 December Exam 9 December
Week 1 08 - 12 June Week 2 06- 10 July Exam 14 July
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for supervisors, managers, safety representatives and personnel who have responsibility for routine, day to day advice on health, safety and welfare in the construction industry.
NEBOSH Examination and Re-sit Fees
Should an exam re-sit be required the following costs would apply: -
· NCC1 - £46 (no VAT) Registration fee plus £50+VAT admin charge
· NCC2 - £23 (no VAT) Registration fee plus £50+VAT admin charge
Exam dates are subject to change or cancellation depending on confirmed numbers.
Registration for exams closes 3-weeks prior to an exam date.
Exam fees and admin charges are non-refundable or transferrable within 3 weeks of the exam date.