The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) is guided by legislation but focused on best practice. With an emphasis on practical application. After successful course completion learners will be able to:
- Recognise, assess, and control a range of common construction hazards
- Develop safe systems of work
- Take part in incident investigations
- Advise on the roles, competencies, and duties under construction legislation
- Positively influence health and safety culture
- Confidently challenge unsafe behaviors
- Help manage contractors
The course is a stand-alone two week course, concluded with a practical assessment, an open book based real-life scenario. Learners will have 48 hours to download and complete the assessment.
Venues and dates
Week 1 September 19-23 2022, Week 2 24-28th October 2022, Open book exam (online) November 1 2022
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for construction site managers, contract managers, site workers with health and safety responsibilities, and construction health and safety advisors.
NEBOSH Exam fees and admin charges are non-refundable or transferrable within 3 weeks of the exam date.