The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) is guided by legislation but focused on best practice. With an emphasis on practical application. After successful course completion learners will be able to:
- Recognise, assess, and control a range of common construction hazards
- Develop safe systems of work
- Take part in incident investigations
- Advise on the roles, competencies, and duties under construction legislation
- Positively influence health and safety culture
- Confidently challenge unsafe behaviors
- Help manage contractors
The course is a stand-alone two week course, concluded with a practical assessment, an open book based real-life scenario. Learners will have 48 hours to download and complete the assessment.
Venues and dates
Week 1 June 6-10 2022, Week 2 June 27-1 July 2022, Open book exam (online) July 5 2022
Week 1 September 19-23 2022, Week 2 24-28th October 2022, Open book exam (online) November 1 2022
NEBOSH exam fees
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for construction site managers, contract managers, site workers with health and safety responsibilities, and construction health and safety advisors.
Exam dates are subject to change or cancellation depending on confirmed numbers.
Registration for exams closes 3-weeks prior to the exam date.
Exam fees and admin charges are non-refundable or transferrable within 3 weeks of the exam date.
- The last date that new learners can be registered to the November 2014 specification: 31 December 2021
- Last assessment date for the November 2014 specification: 21 July 2023
- All new learners must be registered to the December 2019 specification for assessments from January: 1 January 2022
- First teaching date for new specification from: 14 June 2021