Safety Simplified provides an ideal introduction to health and safety, and there are no entry requirements. Through a robust learning experience delivered over three days, learners will gain lots of practical hints and tips and will return to their workplaces with ideas and tools they can put into practice immediately.
The course content is absorbing, engaging and energetic, making use of the latest technology, such as augmented reality, to provide a learning experience that brings health and safety to life and helps learners retain critical knowledge.
Who is this course for?
Aimed at anyone wishing to gain an introduction and understanding of how they can help ensure a safer working environment. Suitable for organisations of any size in any industry or sector.
This three-day course uses real-life case studies and harnesses the latest technology in the form of augmented reality to offer learners a truly interactive and engaging learning experience.
Upon completion of Safety Simplified, learners will:
• Understand the reasons for, and benefits of, managing health and safety
• Recognise common workplace hazards
• Understand how to help prevent incidents recurring
• Appreciate the purpose of inspections and audits
• Know how to undertake basic health and safety risk assessments and put in place appropriate control measures
• Be able to help employers comply with the law and good practice and avoid the huge impact of incidents and ill- health
• Safety Simplified is an ideal introduction to health and safety
A 30 minute multi-format assessment will include a range of different question types. This is followed by a practical risk assessment exercise.
Available for in house / on site delivery please contact us for further information and costs