This basic introductory course will enable workers to ensure that their individual and collective actions contribute to health and safety in the workplace and that they understand their responsibilities.
Who is this course for?
This course is for all levels of personnel requiring a grounding in the essentials of health and safety.
After successfully completing the course your staff will be better able to:
• Identify why it is important to work safely
• Identify everyone’s responsibilities in relation to safety, health and wellbeing in the workplace
• Define key terms in safety and health
• Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to control them
• Identify ways safety, health and wellbeing are managed and improved within the workplace
On successful completion of a short answer test and hazard spotting assessment delegates will receive an IOSH certificate.